First aid training is not only a requirement for all businesses in Australia, there are additional benefits to employers. Providing ongoing training and refreshers benefit not only staff, but the employer, the business and the bottom line. Is your workplace struggling with staff motivation? Not sure how to build your team up?
Here are just 5 of the key benefits of providing workplace training.
- Help to keep employees motivated
- Help to reduce boredom in the workplace
- New skills and knowledge can help to create positive attitudes amongst staff
- Being sent on courses can help workers feel valued by their employers, leading to worker loyalty and higher staff retention
- Less stress at work as employees are more confident and capable in their roles. This in turn can lead to less stress related sickness absence
Medilife offer a range of training courses including first aid training, CPR, occupational first aid training, fire warden and fire extinguisher training, manual handling & more.