Medilife Pty Ltd. has recently received endorsement as a provider of Institute Registered professional development at the level of Proficient Teacher/Professional Competence.
The scope of endorsement for Medilife Pty Ltd. is for:
- Australian Professional Standards for Teachers at the level of Proficient Teacher
- 4.4.2 for the course Perform CPR (HLTCPR211A)
- 4.4.2 for the course Apply First Aid (HLTFA311A)
- NSW Professional Teaching Standards at the level of Professional Competence
- 5.2.7 for the course Perform CPR (HLTCPR211A)
- 5.2.7 for the course Apply First Aid (HLTFA311A)
Medilife takes the stress out of compliance
We have interviewed over 1000 small to medium enterprises about the new code of practice for workplace first aid. Our findings?
Most workplaces have a rudimentary emergency plan at best and more than 90% are not even aware of the new code of practice.
Being compliant can be demanding.
That’s why we’ve developed our Stress-less compliance package. It provides you with some important tools to get your workplace compliant. It includes:
- 1 Hour with our WHS advisor to discuss your emergency planning and compliance needs
- A fully compliant first aid kit
- Membership of our WHS Action service to keep you up to date with WHS regulations, skills and other vital information – Launching May 2013
- $50 coupon that con be redeemed when attending a Medilife first aid course
All for only $195.00!
Act now and get your workplace compliant!
To get started just click here to complete our booking form and let us take the stress out of keeping your workplace compliant.